Skip to content
Scroll To Top
Orange County Personal Injury/Accident Lawyer
- $7.3 million settlement in complex products liability case
This case involved an explosion that resulted from a pilot light igniting the contents of a “bug bomb” that burned three of Mr. Marks’ clients. Despite Federal law against his clients which otherwise should have had the case thrown out of Court, Mr. Marks succeeded in overcoming legal obstacles that were stacked against him and the case settled for substantially more than it otherwise should have.
- $2.4 million in auto vs. bicyclist case
This case involved loss of a limb and partial paralysis to Mr. Marks’ client. The reason that this case is significant is because Mr. Marks was able to find liability against the defendant’s employer and, therefore, brought in a much bigger insurance policy.
- $1.5 million birth injury case
This case involved a mentally challenged mother who did not know she was pregnant and wound up giving birth in an emergency room by herself. Her baby developed significant brain damage. Mr. Marks represented the birth parents and, after the baby was adopted, the adoptive parents were so impressed with the attention that Mr. Marks gave to the case and their baby that they decided to hire him to represent the baby as well.
- $305,000 jury verdict in a complex medical malpractice case
This case involved a frozen shoulder after surgery performed on Mr. Marks’ 28 year old client by an orthopedic surgeon who offered no money to settle the case and was convinced that he did nothing wrong.
- Numerous settlements ranging from $100,000 to $500,000 in many other personal injury cases involving all types of fact situations.
- Numerous policy limit settlements with additional contribution from the defendant.
- High-end settlements in soft tissue injury cases.